A young man who survived a horrific childhood abduction hasn't dared leave home in 15 years, so his brother and an ominous doctor devise a plan to scare him out of his house, but when bizarre things start to happen, is it the work of his brother or is he beginning to lose his mind.
Excerpts from previous reviews of the script:
· “A twist readers won't see coming and an impactful finale that is truly shocking.”
· “An intriguing delve into the psyche of someone suffering from agoraphobia. The writing is descriptive and compelling. …Fantastic twist the reader doesn't see coming.”
· “Watching the protagonist implode was a harrowing experience. …Moves at a lightning pace. …Intensely character-driven, complemented by quality dialogue.”
· “Very well written. The plot is efficient and clear, fleshing out the story and characters thoroughly, while not wasting any time. The twist is genuinely surprising yet well-set-up, resulting in a compelling and darkly satisfying conclusion.”
· “Visual and horrifying imagery, constantly keeping the reader wondering what is real.”
· “The script does a good job of slowly amping up the atmosphere so that by the third act the script is ready to cut loose. It really packs a wallop and pays off everything that has come before it.”